Technology

present software technlogies

Let's look at the PDA Smartphone's I am going to look at three phones. First one HTC HD2 Smartphone I must say the first impressions are very good the screen is over 4inches and very clear. Touch screen is a dream to use very accurate the only problem I found is the battery life is not to brilliant specially when you use the internet or music so make sure you have a car charger you will need it. Applications are good I love the main home interface very hi-tech you can customise it to your own taste. So ratings are out of ten I give the HTC HD2 9 out of ten.

Nokia 97 standard model. Well I was very excited when I first used it but it did not last long I am afraid to say. The phone has a lot of software issues it keeps crashing. Battery life is good when you can get the phone to work. The applications add-ons are very pore compared to the king of apps. I really only give a rating of 5 out of ten. One quick thing the Nokia mini is much better phone at least it works and you can make calls with it!!.

Now finally the final review Apple iPhone 3Gs I must say Apple are world leaders in mobile technology it is a dream to use tons of applications to make your life more easier and fun. I just think sometimes Apple guys are on another planet how they can justify the cost of the iphone 3gs is way over priced. Battery life could be better. They also should put an SD card in for extra memory. Also camera could be better there other pda phones less money which offer much better results. OK now the rating I give it 8 out of ten. I know you must be saying its the top in the mobile phone market. Yes it is a good phone but now I feel there better quality phones out there and better value.
   Sony Ericsson is about to launch their new Sony Ericsson phone Eperia X10 that does look very good let's hope it will be also in the next couple of months there other phones coming to the UK.

Ok thanks for reading this article I would love to hear from you so please do add your comments.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Custom Search

visitors in world

Tracker

Time

counter

Livetraffic feed

online users

Powered by Blogger.